Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet France is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Grab a cafe creme at a Parisian sidewalk cafe, take in glacial panoramas above Chamonix or explore the Champagne-soaked city of Reims; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of France and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's France Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, wine
- Free, convenient pull-out Paris map (included in print version), plus over 130 colour maps
- Covers Paris, Lille, Flanders, the Somme, Normandy, Brittany, Champagne, Alsace, Lorraine, the Loire Valley, Burgundy, Lyon, the French Alps, Basque Country, the Pyrenees, Languedoc-Roussillon, Provence, Corsica and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet France, our most comprehensive guide to France, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for a guide focused on Paris? Check out Lonely Planet's Paris guide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer; or Pocket Paris, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' -- Fairfax Media
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
- LONELY PLANET
- Livre de Reliure: Paperback
- Marque: LONELY PLANET
- Catégories: Book
- Editeur: Lonely Planet
- Part Number: 46604353
- Édition: 12
- Date de publication: 2017-03-21
- ISBN: 1786573253
- Broché: 1000 pages
Télécharger le Livre Lonely Planet France (Travel Guide) en Format PDF,Lonely Planet France (Travel Guide) Télécharger Gratuitement le Livre en Format PDF,Lonely Planet France (Travel Guide) PDF Télécharger Ebook gratuit Livre France (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE),Lonely Planet France (Travel Guide) Télécharger PDF e EPUB - EpuBook,Lonely Planet France (Travel Guide) Download eBook PDF e Epub, Livre eBook France,Lonely Planet France (Travel Guide) Télécharger PDF,Télécharger Lonely Planet France (Travel Guide) Ebook Livre Gratuit - décharger - pdf, epub, Kindle mobi,Lire En Ligne Lonely Planet France (Travel Guide) Livre par [AUTHOR],Télécharger Lonely Planet France (Travel Guide) PDF Fichier,Gratuit Pour Lire Lonely Planet France (Travel Guide) Ebook En Ligne,Lonely Planet France (Travel Guide) Lire ePub En Ligne et Téléchargement,Lonely Planet France (Travel Guide) Télécharger pdf,Lonely Planet France (Travel Guide) Telecharger PDF e EPUB,Lonely Planet France (Travel Guide) Télécharger PDF gratuit Livre (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)